New York Metropolitan Association of Applied Psychology
The Research Analyst will provide statistical, research, analytical and graphical support to the Human Capital Program, based out of the New York Office. Candidate will support research projects and provide internal project management in the Human Capital area. Candidate will work closely with Managing Director, Human Capital and Research staff as an integral part of the Human Capital team in order to ensure the successful completion of business research projects and specific deliverables.
Reports to the Vice President, Human Capital or, individual projects, to project leader. As required, candidate may receive day-to-day work assignments from other members of the Human Capital staff.
Principal Direct Activities:
Within the broad responsibilities summarized above, the Research Analyst is responsible for the timely completion of work assigned in a fully professional manner. He or she is responsible for maintaining some executive level contact with Researchers and for maintaining smooth relationships with personnel in Conference Board divisions and departments in addition to his or her own.
Desired Qualifications and Requirements:
Candidate should be detail-oriented; a responsible independent worker who has the ability to effectively work on many projects simultaneously and meticulously meets deadlines. This position requires a self-starter who is dedicated and willing to take initiatives. The candidate must be mature and poised, as this position requires interaction with corporate executives who are members of TCB as well as senior staff of TCB.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Industrial Psychology, Psychology, Business Management, Economics, or social sciences preferred with strong academic performance and experience with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Knowledge of a statistical software package, such as SPSS, and experience with survey design and analysis are preferred. Master’s degree with experience in human capital topics, statistics, preparing and giving presentations is a plus.
If interested in this position apply at the following link
The Human Resources Department is seeking an Assessment Specialist in the Assessment Services Unit. The Assessment Specialist will work as part of a team that is responsible for developing valid selection processes that ensure the highest quality of candidates for a wide range of Port Authority positions.
The Assessment Specialist acts as a key partner to business leaders across the agency and within the Human Resources Department and provides consultation and support on testing and assessment activities for positions in operations, maintenance, administrative, police, supervisory, and management job titles.
Reporting directly to the Supervisor, Assessment Services Unit, the Assessment Specialist is responsible for a wide range of duties that include but are not limited to the following:
This is a long-term temporary position with benefits.
Candidates must present the following qualifications to be considered eligible for this position:
Ideal candidates will present the following profile:
If interested in this position please apply through the port authority job posting
If interested in the position, please apply through the Linkedin posting.
The Executive Office plays an integral role in setting and advancing Goldman Sachs’ strategy and in supporting and enhancing the firm’s distinctive culture. Our goal is to provide our people, clients, shareholders and the broader public with information about the breadth of our global efforts, highlight our focus on delivering sustainable, long-term returns for our shareholders and demonstrate our commitment to making an impact on the communities where we live and work and on society more broadly.
Pine Street, a group within the Goldman Sachs Learning function, prepares partners and select managing directors to lead the firm’s next generation of people and businesses, and to advance the firm’s culture.
In pursuit of this mission, Pine Street aims to be a world-class leadership development organization that enhances the reputation of Goldman Sachs as an institution committed to leadership excellence, and develops leaders who help the firm capitalize on the most important commercial opportunities.
The Pine Street Leadership Development Initiative has been detailed in two Harvard Business School cases as well as The Handbook of Teaching Leadership by Nitin Nohria, Scott Snook and Rakesh Khurana (Sage Publications, 2011)
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Contribute to shaping the firm’s overall leadership development strategy
· Design, develop, and deliver strategic, innovative, and practical leadership-based interventions and solutions that address client needs in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
· Conduct executive leadership assessments and provide insights to the firm regarding senior talent
· Coach senior leaders on leadership transitions, leadership integration and leadership development
· Serve as a core team member of a variety of initiatives and projects e.g. member of working group responsible for managing one of Pine Street’s businesses
· Build relationships across the senior leadership community to serve as a point of contact and trusted advisor
· Master’s Degree or PhD preferred
· Demonstrated experience developing top leaders in admired companies through assessment, development programs, coaching or compelling experiences
· Group facilitation and consultative skills
· Ability to coach senior leaders
· Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
· Excellent relationship-building skills and demonstrated client service focus
· Ability to function well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment that demands creativity, energy and excellence
· Strong commercial orientation and good understanding of the firm’s business
· A strong growth mindset and consistent focus on self-improvement
· Minimum of 10 years of working experience, 5 years in the field
· Minimum of 3 years of experience as an executive coach within an organization or as an external coach
· Minimum of 1 year of experience conducting executive assessments
· Organizational psychology background desirable
· Ability to teach and speak on leadership topics
To be considered for this position, please apply through the Linkedin posting.
About Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.