The Leader Development & Performance (LD&P) team is responsible for driving performance and developing leaders at all levels across Deloitte. This team delivers solutions to individuals, leaders and teams to enable Deloitte professionals to bring their best to the work to deliver to our clients each day. The Performance Management Analytics & Leadership Research Specialist will work across the LD&P program portfolio, with a primary focus on Deloitte’s performance management programs and associated talent management tools.
This role will support the execution, development and delivery of offerings to enable the consumption of PM data insights and ongoing penetration and optimization of our performance and development across Deloitte’s businesses and teams. It will support experimentation and research studies to test and refine Deloitte’s approach to leader development and the performance design through pilots across our businesses.
Please Note: This opportunity will be held from January 2020 to June 2020 with a possibility of an extension. Hours range from 30-35 hours a week. Preferred location: Philadelphia, PA.
- Execute performance analytics work to uncover and communicate organizational performance trends and process insights. This includes data gathering, data cleaning, data analysis, insight generation, and story-telling.
- Coordinate and execute on-demand statistical analyses of PM usage and impact data to derive insights about the performance of our firm and the effectiveness of its leaders
- Develop, manage, and analyze ongoing measures of PM design effectiveness and penetration. This includes literature reviews, item writing, item evaluation and item testing.
- Support and manage PM experimentation to continuously improve the design, by implementing and managing research study methodologies, providing expertise in question design and oversight of data analysis of test results.
- Create presentations or documentation on analyses and research conducted to help inform key stakeholders on the work and inform decisions.
- Master’s degree or PhD. in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Social Science Research Methods, Math, Statistics, or equivalent preferred
- At least 2 years’ applied experience in data analytics and research methodology
- Flexibility for occasional travel
- Extensive knowledge and experience with data analysis and statistics, research design, performance, measurement development and validation, SPSS (and/or other statistical tools), and MS programs
- Demonstrated self-motivation and ability to work independently
- Attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills and teamwork.
- Strong PowerPoint and oral/written communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Solution orientation; Critical thinking and ability to recommend solutions under imperfect circumstances.
Email your resume directly to Christina Fleck at email@example.com